I get many requests for some “how to” instructions for various things. The ones requested are listed here. Please contact me if you would like instructions on anything else to connect you with your angels and guides. I am available for private consultations on each of these subjects as well if you need further instruction. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
There are many ways you can set your intentions.
This is one of many methods.
- Find a quiet place. This sounds like an obvious, but if you are interrupted, it could throw you off entirely.
- Get some paper, pens, markers, crayons…whatever other implements you need to bring out your creative self.
- Put some soft music on if you’d like, or keep it quiet.
- Take a few deep breaths. On the inhale, use the mantra “I am peace” On the exhale, say “Let go stress.” Continue this until you feel the shift that you have really relaxed into this space.
- Ask your higher self, angels and guides to assist you. This could be as simple as “Angels, guides and my higher self, please assist me in this process. Thank you.”
- Ask yourself what you need to advance your soul in this moment in time. Let your spirit answer, not your logical self. Write it down on the paper.
- Ask yourself to lay out some steps for you to take to get this goal. Again, this needs to come from your creative spirit, not your logical self. If you are having a hard time connecting with your creative spirit, breathe deeply again and ask for your angels to help release your logic and open your spirit. You CAN do this. Write down exactly what you feel, hear or what comes to you in thoughts.
- Trust. Here’s where you MUST trust what you wrote. It might seem so out of reach, but it isn’t!
- Create a physical manifestation of what you write down. If you wanted to draw a picture or create a collage, do that. If you just want to write it out on the computer in a fancy font, do that. You might even want to paint it into a ceramic at your local pottery studio. The point is to have a visual of the steps needed AND your desired result.
- Put this representation on your mirror, refrigerator, desk…wherever you will see it at least twice a day.
- Each time you see this physical representation of your goal, read it out loud, or if it is a picture, concentrate on the picture. Feel what it’s like to have that in your life. Feel it in your body and bring it into your heart.
Clearing Out Lower Energies and Raising the Vibration of Your Space
Everything is energy. We don’t always keep our energy to ourselves, and others often leave “pieces” of their energy with us. Our living spaces also carry the energy of whatever occurred in the space. Both of these situations can lead to feeling sluggish, not quite yourself or heaviness in your home. We should not be carrying other people’s stuff around, and our livings spaces should feel clear and light! I clear my space at least once a week. It gives me and my environment a lift.
I use the angels to help me raise my vibration and the vibration of my house and clear out any stale or unwanted energy. This includes any earthbound spirits, any residual energies from anger or disagreements, and other lower vibration energy.
There are so many ways to do this clearing. I use Archangel Michael because this method is extremely effective and easy. It is all about intentions.
We begin with your space. This can be your home, office, car…wherever you spend any time.
Take a few deep breaths. Center yourself and repeat this prayer:
“Dear Archangel Michael, please vacuum out my house, each and every room, removing any energies that are not for our highest and purest good, or our Divine purpose. Please use the high setting* and replace any energy with your light and love. Thank you so much. ”
You should feel a lift of energy in your house after you do this.
Next, we clear the energy in our bodies. Repeat this prayer:
“Dear Archangel Michael, please vacuum any energies out of my body, my aura, my energy fields and centers that are not for my highest and purest good or for my Divine purpose. Please use the (high/medium/low*) setting and replace any energies with your light and love. Thank you so much. ”
*The settings are how slowly or quickly Archangel Michael removes the energies. Play with it and see what fits for you.
You should feel lighter after this is done.
You can do this anytime you feel you might have picked up some lower energy somewhere, and for your house whenever you feel it needs it.
Sealing Your Space
You can also have Archangel Michael protect your space so the lower energies cannot come in. I have this protection around my home, office and car so I am not “bugged” by anyone.
Once you clear your space and your personal energy, say this prayer:
“Archangel Michael, please protect my space, sealing all windows, doors and other entrances. Only high vibration is allowed in this space from this moment forward. Thank you!”
The caveat to this is you must believe Michael can do this for you. He cannot help you if you do not believe he can.
Asking for Angelic Protection
If you wish to take it to the next level and have Archangel Michael protect you from lower vibrations, repeat this prayer:
“Dear Archangel Michael, please be my protector from this day forward. Surround me with your love and light and allow only high vibrational energies to be close to me. Thank you so much! ”
That’s it! If you ever feel any fear around anything, call on Archangel Michael, and he will be there.
A note about this last part, you might still feel lower vibrational energies around you since we do still live in the third dimension. Archangel Michael protects them from attaching to you (unless you allow this), but he cannot keep them out of your existence.
The more you raise your vibration, though, the more higher vibrations will surround you and the lower vibrations will seem farther away. So keep those vibrations high!
Opening Up The Light
One of my jobs is to assist souls on their way. For whatever reason they did not see the light or go into the light when they passed, they always have the opportunity to continue on their journey and go back Home. There have been more and more of my students whose “job” is also to do this service for these souls. If you are being asked to help a soul on its way, here are the steps given to me by Archangel Michael. If you have any doubts, fears or questions about this, do not do this until you have talked with me!
Do these steps in order:
- Say prayer of protection and ask Michael to come: “Dear Archangel Michael, Please come and hold me in your white light of protection as I open this circle. I ask that you keep me protected for the duration of this circle and hold all energies to our intentions.”
- Set intention only those absolutely ready to cross into the light come into the circle: “Only those energies ready to cross are allowed into this circle”
- Open up the light by putting palms outward envisioning a circle or column of light is created from your hands. *palms outward intend where the light is to be created
- Keep circle open until you feel the energy lighten in the room.
- State the circle will be closing prior to closing to allow anyone else to cross
- Close the circle by stating, “The Divine Light is now closed.” As a sign the connection has ended, place your hands in prayer mode at your heart. Thank all who crossed and Archangel Michael for his help.
Note: It is a good idea to raise your vibration prior to doing this. Ground, dump any energy that’s not yours from your system, ask Michael to vacuum you out, and ask for angel energy to fill you back up. That will make it easier for you to do this circle.
How to Meditate — It is not as hard as it sounds
What is meditation? Sometimes we try to make meditation too complicated. Simply, meditation is quieting the mind so your soul can speak. This can be done in so many ways. Taking walks in nature can be meditation. A soothing bath can be meditation. Sitting in a room with soft music and allowing your spirit to come to the surface and play for a while is absolutely meditation.
When I was learning to meditate, I preferred to have a guided meditation. This is where a narrator guides you to visualize certain places or things. I found it easier for my mind to quiet and my soul to speak during guided meditation. Others I know prefer walking meditation. It all depends on what resonates with your spirit. Try different ways. See which feel best. The important thing, of course, is to DO IT! The benefits are too numerous to list!
Meditation is not a technique but a way of life. Meditation means “a cessation of the thought process.” It describes a state of consciousness, when the mind is free of scattered thoughts and various patterns. “Watching your breath” is meditation; listening to the birds is meditation. As long as these activities are free from any other distractions to the mind, it is effective meditation.
The word meditation, is derived from two Latin words: meditari (to think, to dwell upon, to exercise the mind) and mederi (to heal). Its Sanskrit derivation ‘medha’ means wisdom.
With a regular meditation practice, your connection to Source, Spirit, Creator, God – whatever you call it – is enhanced and becomes clearer. Meditation is the key to Connection!
Meditation also raises your vibration, which is the frequency at which your soul vibrates. The higher the frequency, the easier it is to hear, see, feel and know the Divine.
The best time to meditate is in the morning, although anytime is good. Meditating in the morning sets the tone for the day. You begin your day at a higher vibration, which can make all the difference in how the rest of your day progresses.
If you cannot find the time to meditate in the morning, that is OK! Just do it whenever you can. It only takes 15 minutes to raise your vibration through meditation!
My guides have created a beginner’s guided meditation CD — Bridge to Healing Connecting Meditations — which makes it so simple. You can listen to a sample here.
The following book/CD is also a great guided meditation for beginners: Meditation: Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility In Your Life — a book with a CD by Brian Weiss, M.D.
The bottom line, as I stated above, is to do it! You will be amazed at how you feel!
How to Keep Your Vibration High
What can you do to raise your vibration?
Here is a list of simple things you can do throughout the day to keep your vibration high:
- Walk in nature
- Do Reiki on yourself or others
- Watch the birds fly
- Hold the door open for someone
- Help someone
- Look at the sky, the clouds, the mountains, the water…..nature
- Pay it forward
- Vacuum your energy
- Listen to comforting music
- Come in for a session with me! : )