First, I want to let you know that I have always taken privacy very seriously. You are only on this list because you have given us written permission to send you notices. We never share nor sell the list to a third party. And, you are always free to request to be removed from the list.
Thank you for your time and for being on my list!
Bridge to Healing LLC
Dragonfly Psychic Center
1. What personal data is collected? The personal data that is collected is given to us directly by you (and only you). It may include your name, email address, contact number, postal address. We keep a record of which classes you have attended as well as purchases you have made and information that you may have given us when you initially contacted us to request information or place an order, or if you attended a public event and requested to be added to the subscriber list.
2. When do we collect your personal data? When you attend an event, take a class, make an inquiry or purchase products and services in person, online, over the phone or via email or via post.
3. How is your personal data used? We use your personal data (1) to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us (i.e. to complete orders from our website and deliver your products or services), (2) to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us, (3) to respond to any questions and comments, and (4) to provide you with requested handouts or flyers, On an occasional basis you may receive announcements via email, or via my newsletter (i.e., to advise of upcoming events, the publication of a new book, the availability of a new product or a forthcoming course).
4. Who do we share your personal data with? Your personal data is not shared and is used exclusively by Sarina Baptista. Be assured, your personal data is not shared with Associates, nor Affiliates of Sarina Baptista. We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. The only time in which your personal data will be used by anyone other than us is for the purpose of arranging a postal or courier delivery, when your name, address and email address will be supplied to the appropriate service provider to enable your order to be delivered.
5. Your rights. The GDPR ensures you have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
access personal data we hold about you;
require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data (for instance, you may have changed your name, postal address or email address);
require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it; and
object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6. Changing your preferences. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the SafeUnsubscribe option at the bottom of any email.